Consider a situation where end users want to create a ticket or to view the status of their ticket or to update an existing ticket. The traditional way they use is that they go to Zoho Desk’s support page, they login into the portal and then they create or update or view status of their tickets.
What if all this can be done from your chat channel such as Slack or Microsoft Teams, this sounds exciting right? Yes.
Workativ Assistant is SaaS based no code platform to build and deploy a digital assistant with powerful AI and Automation capabilities for employee support. By using Workativ Assistant, you can bring the power of Help Desk to chat with real time resolution abilities in a matter of days. The benefits are many, for instance, it helps IT team and Companies save costs on IT support, improve employee experience, reduce and eliminate support wait times and off course provide round the clock support.
Let’s see how to automate the use cases of Creating a ticket in Zoho Desk using Workativ Assistant through a common chat channel.
There are 3 steps involved in automating the use cases in Zoho Desk
- Creating an Automation workflow
- Building a conversation for the chatbot to interact with End Users
- Deploying the bot in common chat channel
Let’s go through one by one.
Step 1: Creating an Automation
Login to the Workativ Assistant Portal, you’ll be presented with the Dialog designer homepage
1. Click on Marketplace and then on Automations to get to the Marketplace homepage.
2. Select Zoho Desk as the application and then click on next.
3. Upon clicking next, you’ll get all the workflows related to Zoho Desk that can be automated by Workativ Assistant.
4. Let’s click on Create Ticket and then click on Next again.
5. Click on Create ticket. Click on the Download button to download the automation from the Marketplace.
6. Click on the Download button to download the automation from the Marketplace.
7. Click on Yes to download the automation.
All the automation downloaded from the Marketplace would get stored in the Automation homepage as drafts.
8. Click on Automation and then select homepage to view the downloaded automation
9. Click on ZD – Create Ticket to edit the automation.
You can see the error icon on the Homepage which shows “Connection details are missing”. Open the automation and connect to your Zoho Desk applicationn.
10. Select Create Ticket under Step 2 – Setup to open the Edit Actions box for the automation.
Name your Zoho Desk account under the Name for this Account Field and then Connect your Account by entering your Zoho Desk credentials using Connect Account button.
Once Authenticated, Click on Save button to save the automation.
11. Click on the Deploy button on the top right corner of the page to Deploy the automation.
Once the Automation is Deployed, the automation needs to be activated so it can be called in a conversation.
12. Click on the activate button on the Create Ticket Dialog card and then click on Yes to activate the automation.
Now the automation ready. Let’s build the conversation now using Dialog Designer.
Step 2: Building a conversation using Dialog Designer
Let’s Click on Dialog Designer and then select Homepage.
Select the Bot (IT & HR bot) for which you would like to create a conversation
1. Click on Create New to build a dialog for Creating a ticket.
You’ll be presented with the Recognize dialog screen which helps the bot to understand the dialog either using an Intent or Entity.
3. Select the condition as Intent then create an intent called createticket and then provide upto 5 examples in order for the bot to understand the Intent through the examples.
4. Once Intent is created, click on Save the dialog so that you can proceed to creating a conversation.
To create a ticket in Zoho Desk, you need the Subject, Description, Priority and Reporter Email.
Let’s create a conversation to collect the required information from the end user.
5. Let’s Click on the arrow next to Create ticket and then select Ask question to get the subject from the user.
6. Now Let’s Click on the arrow again and select Ask question to get the Description from the user.
7. Now let’s Click on the arrow again and select Ask question to get the priority using Options Question from the user.
8. Now you have all the details for creating a ticket. Click on the arrow again and select Send message to notify the end user that you are creating a ticket in Zoho Desk.
9. Now select Call an Automation function to call the created automation from the Automations Designer.
10. Let’s Click on arrow and select Call an Automation function to call the created automation from the Automations Designer
You need to name the automation in the Call an Automation pop up box and then map the details collected from the end user using Ask question function and then save the automation.
Once you save the automation, there would be Success and Failure scenarios created automatically. This is for the bot to handle in the Successful and Failure scenarios upon executing an automation.
Let’s send a message in the Success scenario stating that the ticket has been created and then provide the Ticket ID using the Variable Picker box
11. Click on arrow and the select Exit to Exit the conversation after providing the ticket ID.
And now let’s send a message that the automation has failed and to try again in case of a failure/under the failure sub dialog.
12. Once the message is updated, click on Save.
13. Click on the arrow and then select Exit to exit out of the conversation.
14. Update the exit message and then click on Save
The conversation for Creating a ticket has been built
15. Once you have the conversation built, you need to click on Deploy to deploy the conversation in the cloud server.
16. Click on Ok to deploy the created conversation.
Once the Conversation is deployed, IT admins can test the conversation using the Try me function.
This helps the admins to test the conversation before rolling it out to the employees in their organization.
Now as the automation and conversation is created. Let’s deploy the bot in Chat channels.
Step 3: Deploying the Bot in Chat Channel
Once the chatbot is deployed, Workativ Assistant chatbot can be found in the Slack and Miscrosoft Teams Apps.
Workativ Assistant Bot in Slack
Workativ Assistant Bot in Teams