Workativ Assistant solves these issues by providing you with an all-round solution that reduces development maintenance and lifecycle risks by using a no-code/minimal code platform. Additionally, you can boost employee productivity by considerably reducing response wait and follow-up times. Also, the use of a Virtual Assistant means that users will have continuous and uninterrupted support round the clock.
- Workativ Assistant’s out-of-the-box automation capabilities help employees self-resolve repetitive L1 issues and service requests without the need to contact Helpdesk.
- Workativ Assistant can automate repetitive tickets and reduce 30% to 40% call volume to help desk in the first year itself.
- Workativ Assistant fully automates a process e.g., the onboarding process for a new employee can be fully automated. Because of a fully automated solution, the time on such tasks is drastically reduced, enabling more productivity within departments.
- By automating repetitive tasks that take up about 70% of a helpdesk agents’ time, Workativ Assistant brings down the costs of a helpdesk ticket by resolving and closing the ticket in minutes!
- Employees no longer have to wait in long queues to get their issues resolved.
- The key differentiator for Workativ Assistant is that not only does it answer a user’s query, but it can also resolve a user’s IT issues like a password reset or an account unlock by intelligently automating resolutions to them.