It’s a great idea to test your dialog flow on the go.
1. To test your dialog, click the Try Me icon on the bottom right of the dialog screen
2. You will be able to see the Welcome Dialog Message that you have just created, and you can continue with the conversation if you choose to. Type any text and press enter.
3. Check if the text that you have entered is correctly recognized by the Virtual Assistant.
4. With the Try Me functionality, you can see which intent has been triggered under the Show details option.
5. You can also change the Intent that your dialog is mapped to on the go.
6. You can also add or edit these values on the go using either the edit button or the trash button to delete it.
7. Additionally, you can view the context variables and the values used in a conversation after the conversation is over.
8. To Restart a conversation, click on the Restart button to do so. This will help you clear all the dialogs/intents/entities/contexts that were triggered in your previous test and starts from welcome dialog.
9. Using the Set Values button at the top of the chat window, you can assign values to the context variables, which can then be used in the dialog conversation for testing purposes.
You can provide the values for the context variables before the start of the conversation for testing the get details functionality.