1. Head over to the Dialog section in Workativ Assistant. In the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, you’ll see a button that reads “Try Me.” Click this button.
2. As soon as you click the button, the Try Me window will pop up.
3. Enter your recent intent examples to see if the Virtual Assistant recognizes these queries and starts the Dialog conversation.
4. In this pane, you’ll also be able to see which intent recognizes the example you enter. If your example is paired with the wrong intent, you’ll be able to fix it right away.
5. You can map the right intent with the right example by clicking on the edit icon beside the recognized intent under “Show Details” and choosing the right intent you’d like to pair it with. If the user text is not mapped with any intent, it will be displayed as “Irrelevant.” You can tag it to the proper intent by clicking on the edit icon beside it.
6. You will also be able to see the entity that your query is paired with. If you have not paired your intent with any entity, this section will display “irrelevant.”
Note: If your intent is not being recognized, you can perform the following action:
- Add your text that is unrecognized as a new example directly through the Try Me pane by selecting an intent through the Intent drop-down displayed below the user text under “Show Details.”