The Automation functionality allows you to create workflows that automate repetitive tasks. For instance, it can be as simple as fetching the status of a ticket or unlocking your employees’ accounts. All from the comfort of your company’s chat-channel!
Workativ Assistant’s Automation functionality includes the following features:
- An Automation Builder
- An Automation-Dialog Orchestrator
- An Automation Tester
- Automation Analytics
- Automation Execution Logs
- The automation builder’s intuitive UI enables you to create workflows in no time.
- Use the Automation-Dialog Orchestrator to call an automation inside a dialog. No complex coding knowledge required to do this. All it takes is a single button click!
- The Automation Tester helps to test-drive an automation before it’s deployed in real-time.
- Automation Analytics helps you to get better insights about the automations you created. With Automation Analytics you can track:
- The total number of automations executed
- The total number of successful and failed automations
- The most and least used automations.
- Use the Automation Execution Logs to get a glimpse of where an automation failed and to know why it failed.