Using Workativ Assistant’s Dialog Designer, you can create an AI-based dialog/conversation flow that can perform automations to resolve user issues. Dialog flows are expressed in a branch-like format so that it is easily understandable. What you need to understand is that every node in the dialog flow is evaluated from start to finish, so you’ll need to create a dialog flow that can handle a conversation type that you’re going for.
- Using dialog flows, you will be able to create a meaningful conversation for the Virtual Assistant to converse with the end-user.
- You can create a conversation flow on how to interact with the end-user to provide information or collect the required information in terms of asking questions, sending messages, and collecting feedback and sending the user requested information.
- Not only this, once the required information is collected from the user, the dialog designer will pass the information to the automation builder to solve the user problem which will behave as an actual self-service.
- Creating dialogs for the virtual assistant ensures that the whole process of automating a resolution to an employee’s IT issue doesn’t seem robotic to the employee using Workativ Assistant’s service.
- Creating dialogs that have a human-like tone increases the employee engagement rate to a great extent.
- Through dialogs, you can collect details from your employees that you can use later to assess what your employees feel about your current workplace IT support.
Let’s get into a more detailed version of each feature in Dialog Designer and how you can build a Dialog from scratch.