On the Dialog page, you can use the three options
Editing a Dialog
- Click the Edit icon in the desired dialog card.
- Edit the Dialog Name and Dialog Description as desired.
- Click Save.
Deleting a Dialog
You can either delete one dialog at a time or delete multiple dialogs as well.
- Click on the Delete button in the desired dialog card.
- Click Yes in the confirmation pop-up.
3. Alternatively, you can select multiple dialogs and then click the Delete button.
4. Click Yes in the confirmation pop-up.
Moving a Dialog
Move Dialog function helps the admins to move the dialog card around in the Chatbot Builder homepage. This enables the admins to organize the Dialogs according to their convenience.
Let’s say, the admin has a list of Dialogs created such as Unlock Account, Printer Issue, Reset Password, and Create a Ticket. The Admin wants to move the Printer Issue Dialog card next to the Unlock Account dialog.
- Click the Move icon from the desired dialog card.
- Click on the dialog, next to which you want to place your dialog.
For example: I want the Printer Issue dialog to be placed after the Unlock Account dialog. So, I can select it to be below the Unlock Account dialog.
- Select Move above this dialog or Move below this dialog according to your preference.
You can see that the Printer Issue dialog card has been moved next to the Unlock Account card.
Follow the same steps to move the dialogs when you are in List View.
You can publish the new changes to your chatbot by using the Publish functionality.
Click Yes in the confirmation pop-up.