You can always go back and make changes to your intents if you feel they need to be changed, reworded, or quite simply, made better. The following are the ways you can edit your intents to make them better:
- Renaming your intent
- Deleting your intent
- Adding, editing, or deleting your examples
- Moving an example to another intent
1. To rename your intent, just head over to the intent that you’d like to make a change to and click on the Edit button. You can change the name of the intent and its description here.
2. To delete your intent, click on the Delete icon located on the right side of the intent you wish to delete.
3. To add more examples, you can click on the Add button inside the intent detail page that you’d like to add more examples for.
4. To edit an example, navigate to the example that you’d like to edit, and click on the Edit button towards the far-right hand corner of the example.
5. To delete an example, navigate to the extreme right-hand corner of the example and click on the Trash icon.
6. To move an example to another intent, click on the circular check-box button towards the left hand of your example. This will open three additional options. Click on “Move-to” which will prompt a pop-up. Here, you can select the intent that you’d like to move it to.