You can download pre-built app workflows for applications from the Marketplace. You can also modify the downloaded workflows and customize them to your requirements.
Marketplace houses over 600+ ready-to-use workflow automations for several apps such as ITSM, Access Management, Document Management, MDM, HR, CRM, Expense Management etc.
Downloading Workflows from the Marketplace
- Select the Marketplace tab from the left navigation menu and click Automations.
A grid view of the supported applications is available on the right along with a searchable list of the same applications on the left.
You can use the Search bar on both sides to search the desired application.
- Click on the desired application from the Select an Application section on the right. Alternatively, you can select the application from the App Category section on the left.
The workflows under that application appear as shown below:
You can select multiple applications from the left pane to view the available workflows from all the selected applications together after you have selected one application from the right side menu.
You can see below that Microsoft Azure AD was already selected from the right pane, and then Ivanti is selected from the left-pane to view the available workflows from both the applications together.
- Click on the desired Workflow from the available workflows.
Here, you can view the information of each node by hovering the mouse.
- Click on the Download button on the top-right corner
- Click Yes in the confirmation pop-up.
Once downloaded, the workflow can be found on the All Workflows and Drafts page in the Automation module.
NOTE: If a workflow automation with same name exists, the downloaded workflow will be saved as a copy of the existing workflow and will not replace the existing one.