1. Navigate to Workflow Builder page to download pre-built app workflows from marketplace by clicking on the Download from Marketplace button.
2. Select the workflow category and application. For unlock account usecase we select Access Management and Microsoft Azure AD.
3. Choose the workflow you want to download from the list of available workflows I.e., Unlock account in Azure and click on Download button to download the workflow.
Note: You can view the workflow details of the workflow as shown in the image below.
4. Click on Yes in the download confirmation pop up.
5. Workflow will be downloaded to Drafts page in Workflow Builder.
6. Hovering on to the warning icon on the workflow card displays missing connection details.
Click on the Unlock Account card to connect the workflow with your Azure AD app.
7. Clicking on the card opens the Workflow builder page to connect the application.
Click on Ok button to continue.
8. Select Add a new Account and connect your Microsoft Azure AD account using your login credentials and provide a preferred name for the account.
Click on Connect Account.
Note: Each application may have different type of authentication process. You will be prompted with the required details in the Connect Application section to connect with the respective application. Fill the details and click on Connect Account to test the connection and to proceed to next step.
9. Once the Azure AD app is connected, click on the Save button.
Note: All the required workflow input fields are pre-filled. No changes required.
10. Click on Test to test the workflow.