The Analytics option under the Dialog Creator helps you keep track of everything related to the virtual assistant’s conversation with different end-users.
You can use this feature to track things like
- Total Conversations — The total number of conversations that the virtual assistant has had with different users
- Total Messages — Total number of messages including all the conversations
- Avg. Msg. Per conversation — Average number of messages per conversation
- Max. Conversations in one day — Maximum number of conversations in a day
- Avg. Conversation per user — Average number of conversations per user
- Top Intents — Most frequently identified Intents
- Top Entities — Most frequently identified Entities.
Here, you’ll also find a vertical bar chart that displays the total number of conversations along with the total number of messages in that conversation per day. There’ll also be a pie chart that displays how many users were satisfied with the support they were offered as well as the total number of users who were unsatisfied with the support they received.