- You can create a Workflow using our No-Code workflow builder instantly by clicking on Create New button. Provide Workflow name and description and click on Save.
- The workflow builder page will be opened with more functions to create a Workflow.
Workflow builder works in a model of the “If and then” concept. We call it “Start workflow if chatbot triggered the workflow then execute the workflow as designed”.
The workflow will be triggered from the chatbot when the user initiates a request. It is represented as “Chatbot Triggered”
- Select “Add Action” to create a workflow.
- Action pop-up will be opened. Select the application you want to automate the workflow.
- Select the action you want to automate from the available actions list. Each action is a use case to automate.
- Fill in the details and click on Connect Account button to connect to the selected application.
- Fill in the input details to execute the workflow.
- Variable picker pop-up will be opened by clicking on the input field box. Click on “Add Input” to add a Variable to add in the input field under Inputs. This input field will be displayed in the “Call an Automation” function in the Chatbot builder to collect the information from the end-user to resolve their issues.
- Click on the created input field to add in the Input box provided.
Note: You can type text (value) inside the input box instead of adding a variable. Provided text (value) will be provided as input to the workflow and it will not collect the information from the chatbot.
- Enable error-handling only if you want to continue to the next step in the workflow even though the current action is failed. (Not advised to enable if you want to respond to the user in chatbot based on the workflow success status) Learn more about Error handling Here.
- Click on Save to save the action. Action summary will be prefilled. You can update the summary if required.
- You can see the workflow details on the side panel.
- You can send the execution status report each time the workflow is executed. Click on “Send Execution Report” to configure.
- Fill in the email to send the Success report and Failure report and click on Save.
- You can test the workflow by clicking on the Run button.
- Click on the Deploy button after testing the workflow. Only deployed workflows can be made Active. To add the workflow in the chatbot conversation, Workflow has to be in an Active state.
- Go to the Workflow homepage to Activate the workflow. Click on the radio button to activate. A confirmation pop-up will be opened.
- Click on “Yes” to activate the workflow on the confirmation pop-up.
- You can duplicate the workflow by clicking on the Duplicate button.