With the new ‘Adaptive cards’ feature, you can now display details to users using beautiful cards. You can choose which details need to be shown to the user within these cards and you can also have buttons in place of a URL link. On the whole, by capturing all the details in a card and the aesthetic design is sure to be more pleasing on the eyes for users and improving the experience with the chatbot.
To use an Adaptive Card in your conversation.
1. Click on the arrow and then click on Adaptive Card
2. Enter the fields on the Adaptive Card (Tittle, Card description, Image (if any) Fields that you would like to display on the card and URL (if any)
3. Map appropriate field from the variable picker box according to the details you would like to display from the automation output in the Adaptive Card.
4. Update the URL (of either the ticket or any weblink admins desire)
5. Click on Save
6. Once save, click on Deploy to deploy the Dialog.
Here’s how an Adaptive Card looks like in Slack
Take a look at the Adaptive Card in Teams