With the ‘Adaptive Cards’ function, you can now display details or information to users using beautiful cards. You can choose what data or information needs to be shown to the user within these cards and you can also have buttons in place for a URL link as an example . On the whole, by capturing all the details in a card, aesthetic design is sure to be more pleasing for users and improving the experience with the Assistant.
To use an Adaptive Card in your conversation.
1. Click on the arrow and then click on Adaptive Card
2. Enter the fields on the Adaptive Card (Tittle, Card description, Image (if any) Fields that you would like to display on the card and URL (if any)
3. Map appropriate field(s) from the variable picker box according to the details you would like to display from the automation output in the Adaptive Card.
4. Update the URL (of either the ticket or any weblink where required)
5. Click on Save
6. Once saved, click on ‘Deploy’ to deploy the dialog.
Here’s how an Adaptive Card looks like in Slack
Here’s how an Adaptive Card looks like in Teams