Table of contents
You can use the training module to improve the Chatbot performance over time. The training module provides historical data of conversations and chat sessions between the chatbot and the end-users. You can use this to identify user texts that haven’t been recognized by the chatbot and map these to the relevant Intents/Entities.
Steps to map a relevant Intent/Entity to an unidentified user text:
- Select the Training tab from the left navigation menu and click Home.
The Chatbot Training page appears as shown below:
- Click the Select Chatbot menu and select the desired chatbot.
- Also, you can use the Search box to search the User utterance. The Search box gets modified based on the selected Group By option.
- Also, you can use the Show By menu to select the duration of which you want to view the data.
On the Chatbot Training, you can see the Irrelevant label under the Intent and Entity columns. It indicates that the particular User Utterance is not relevant to any existing Intent or Entity. You can map the User Utterances with the appropriate Intent and Entity in the Chatbot Training module.
Train with Entity
If a particular User Utterance is labelled as Irrelevant under the Entity column, you can map it with the desired entity by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the desired User Utterance and a pop-up appears for you to map the user text to the appropriate entity if required.
- Search the desired Entity using the Search field and select it.
- Similarly, select the desired Value from the selected Entity to map it with the user utterance.
- When you’re done, click Train and the selected User Utterance will be mapped with the selected Entity.
PRO TIP: You can even edit the user text in the Train with appropriate entity box if you want to map only a word or a few words from the selected User Utterance to map it with the desired Entity.
Train with Intent
- Click the Edit icon next to the Irrelevant label under the Intent column to map the selected utterance with the relevant Intent.
- Click on the Intent field to expand the drop-down menu.
- Select the relevant Intent from the list to map it. You can also use the Search bar to search the desired intent.
- Once you have selected the desired Intent, click Train to map the selected User Utterance with the selected Intent.
You can see that the particular User Utterance has been added as an Example under the selected Intent.
You can view the conversation where a particular User Utterance is involved using this functionality.
- Click the View button under the Conversation column for the desired User Utterance.
- Click Show More Details in the Chatbot Log page next to the desired text to view details of the Intent and Entity for the user text.