Use the training module to train the Assistant to solve IT issues faster and more efficiently. The training module displays a historical data of conversations that the VA had with different users. Use this to identify user texts that haven’t been recognized by the VA and map these to the relevant Intents/Entities.
Steps to map a relevant Intent/Entity to an unidentified user text:
1) On the Train Assistant Homepage find the user text labeled “Irrelevant” under the Intent/Entity column and click on it.
2) When you click on a User Text, a pop up appears for you to map the user text to the appropriate entity if needed.
3) You can also use the edit icon that appears next to the irrelevant field of the Intent column of a User text to map it to the relevant Intent.
4) Use the “view” button to view the conversation where the user text is involved. Use the “Show More Details” to view the corresponding Intent/Entity of the user text.
5) Use the Search field Under “User Text” and “Intent” to filter and view data according to the user text/intent of your choice.
6) Use the Trained Text/User Logs button to filter and view the data accordingly.